Fillet of beef in a creamy mushroom sauce
- Beef - 300-400 g
- butter - 10-15 g
- mushrooms - 100-150 g
- Onions - 1 pc.
- hard cheese - 50-70 g
- dry white wine - 1 tbsp. l.
- cream - 150-200 ml
- vegetable oil
- salt, pepper (to taste)
1. From the middle of the notch cut into portions sirloin, 3-4 cm thick. The meat with salt and pepper and sprinkle with thyme.
2. Fry in butter on one side until golden brown, then turn and cook the other side until done.
Then send the meat in the preheated oven for about 5 minutes until fully cooked.
3. Mushrooms Wash, peel and cut into small pieces.
4. Onion peel and finely chop.
5. Cheese grate.
6. Fry the onion in vegetable oil, then add the mushrooms and continue to fry for about 5 minutes. Then pour the wine into the pan, bring to a boil and continue to fry until the alcohol has evaporated.
7. Then lay out the cheese, toast until the cheese is melted, stirring constantly.
8. Pour the cream, cook until the mixture is smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
9. Put on a plate and pour the sauce the meat.